Where we are at Wowo
Park in the field by the camping reception.
Follow the spa signs and walk through to “GRASSY FIELD” the 2nd field on left as you walk through the site.
Follow the line of Luxury Bell Tents on the left edge of the field as you enter and turn left after the 6th one. You’ll see our high wooden archway in front of you tucked in front of the glade.
How to find Wowo campsite
· M25, junction 6, take A22 to East Grinstead.
· Through Forest Row, turn right at Wych Cross.
· Onto the A275 to Lewes.
· Through Danehill and arrive at Sheffield Park.
· Pass Bluebell Railway on the right hand side.
· Wapsbourne is the NEXT entrance on the right hand side and is signposted with large wooden signs
APPROACHING FROM SOUTH BY ROAD
· A275 from Lewes / Brighton.
· Cross the A272 at North Chailey (by kings head pub).
· A275 sign posted to Bluebell Railway / Sheffield Park, drive for approx 1mile
· Wapsbourne Farm is on the left hand side shortly after the road bend sign and is signposted with large wooden signs